Here are things you should never do on your first date when you are out there;
• Don’t spend the time talking about you. Do let her do most of the talking.
• Don’t badmouth your ex-girlfriends or wives. Don’t badmouth her ex-boyfriends or husbands, either. Do say positive things about your past relationships, or don’t say anything at all.
• Don’t overly compliment a woman, except maybe to tell her she looks nice when you pick her up or meet up, or that you had a good time at the end of a date. Most guys try to give ass-kissy compliments to get women into bed to the point that it comes off as being phony or a clinical diagnosis. It comes off as a bribe for sex if you overdo it.
• Don’t take her to extravagant places on the first date. If a guy starts spoiling a woman right away, she will come to expect that kind of treatment. Do take her someplace nice, quiet, intimate, and inexpensive, until you get to know her and know that she is really into you for you.
• Be careful talking about sex, even if she is the one to bring it up. Change the subject after a few playful sexual innuendos. Use it sparingly and then change the subject. Most guys just get themselves into trouble with this subject.
• Be a charming James Bond 90% of the time, and 10% of the time a naughty little boy. Same thing with teasing. Treat her like a bratty little sister no more than 10% of the time, or you will come off as just putting her down constantly. This makes you look insecure if you do.
• If she is pressing you about past relationships, don’t give in to her pressing. Say, I don’t kiss and tell, with a James Bond playful smirk.
• Don’t treat the service people badly. Many women have been involved in the service industry before, in one capacity or another, and if they see you treating another individual in a demanding manner, they will often read that as a sign of the demanding individual you may become later in the relationship.
• Do tip your wait staff appropriately. Some guys will short change a wait-person on tips. I have heard of women who will get embarrassed and slip extra money onto the table. It shows that you are cheap, and that you do not appreciate the things that others do for you.
Haven’t gone through the “Things you should never do on your first date”, I hope you have learnt a lots.
Kindly give your opinion in the comment sections
credit: Corey Wayne